HELLO-0 FELLOW BLOGGERS FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
I decided I must make a post so nobody would forget about me!! Sooo I am up off the couch and in the chair I did take a walk around the yard today to look where I want my safe room built. yea right, JD said! Also looked at the mulch Amy and family put in my flower bed that Maggie Mae decided to dig 'all the way to China' as soon as they left. I guess she was bored. Don't worry Amy I will let u fix it again.:) We all know my thumb isn't green, right Mom!
Can u tell I feel better? No fever...I wouldn't let Lulu cook for me but I got what I wanted to eat at her house. See....when u live in the country and u visit the city, u really like restaurant food and I wanted Chinese. And I did let her do a lot of TLC.
The only problem now is today I came down with thrush, probably from the antibiotic I am taking but I caught a friend in town and she brought me meds, so I will be all better by tm. Oh and these staples, last time I allowed JD to take them out but am thinking I will go to the Dr. ;)
I am so proud of my kids for becoming 'us' and I didn't have to worry. I asked my son's and Amy if I could leave them first out on the call list for the chicken house alarms? I think the response was the 'rolled eye look.'
I don't think JD has been off a tractor or dozer all day, he is such a farm guy. If I had to go back to Omaha tm I think I would have to tie him in the car.
And get this...all my meals have been brought in since I have been home and my friend Lilly stayed the day with me and this was good.
The hospital care was awesome so that is on my 'to do' list to Creighton.
Times up.....lots more to write about but I just can't sit and focus in this chair.
Thanks to all my buddies for staying with me...there is still a couple of pathology reports not in but I am declaring myself CANCER FREE!
Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's so good to "hear your voice" again! And you're sounding so well. I'm glad you're home safe and sound. Keep getting better and keep on blogging!!
Sure hope you are feeling as well as you are writing!!
Wish you could have stayed longer...I would have pampered you more and went for more take-out!!!
Love ya,
Louise
How great you "sound" and we know you are glad to be home. We will continue to pray that all goes well and that you are soon back to your busy life.
Our best to you and your family.
Joan and C.J.Scott
It's so good to read your note. You sound wonderful. Know you are glad to be home. Prayers continue that all test will be normal. Give Amy a hug for us. She kept us updated so prompt as to what was going on.
New chicks here this afternoon. A seven day break! They're determined to forever keep us on the farm. Lol
Take care of yourself and I pray you have a speedy healing and back at it before you know it.
Hugs, Cathy in 'bama
Dale and I are glad to hear all this. Sounds like you are making a speeding recovery. :) Farrah
Post a Comment