As u know, I have a very rare and unusual cancer that is treatable but not cureable. Yesterday, upon seeing my local oncologist, something happened that is also weird and rare. Instead of the CA-125 going up in numbers, it went down!! Now grant u it is still abnormal at 85 and the CT scan showed no change from Dec. This is all unexpected news but good news! I am not getting my hopes up either way because I know it is still abnormal and must be dealt with sooner or later.
As Dr. Flippin said yesterday, "Cathy, he is the specialist and he will make the call on rather to do surgery now or postpone it." I agree. Sooo..I have faxed the results to Dr. Loggie's office. As luck as it, he is in surgery all day and Susie is out of the office all week. I called the office and they suggested I overnite the CT disk so he can view it tm. I called MaryBeth, Smalltown Postmaster & niece, she said Omaha would receive it by noon.
Later when I know more......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hope this is a good indication! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
Love ya,
Laura
Heard anything?
Love and prayers,
Louise
Hey Cathy I didn't know you had this. I just got an email from your Mom with a link to your blog. I will keep you in my thoughts and Prayers.
James
Girl.....you have been on my mind so many times, and I never get around to sending a note. I'm glad you have this so I can keep up with you. Were your ears burning last Friday night? We were out with Marie and her husband, and Bob & Lisa. We went to hear Marshall sing and were reminiscing about meeting you and JD there one night. We miss seeing you guys. I'll look forward to checking this on a regular basis. Thanks for letting me know about it.
This is great news to me Sweetheart.I know you're afraid to get too excited right now. I feel prayers are being answered though. let us hear when you hear from Omaha.
Love and Hugs, Cathy in 'bama
Post a Comment