Good Evening Bloggers! Seems this surgery is sneaking up on me! Let me refresh...I have Peritoneal Mesothelioma. In Aug '06, after being told at MDA they could not help me, I found 4 Dr's in the USA to treat this cancer. So off we went for the Heated Chemotherapy 'shake n bake' surgery.
My tumor marker is the CA125 blood test. Normal range is 0-35 and mine has elevated again. Dr. Loggie decided in Jan that we must go in again and use a different chemo. Sooo we head to Omaha for surgery on Apr 24th. I do go for a CT scan/blood work on the 11th, with a slight chance of the surgery being canceled but I don't count on it happening.
I know I will not be able to post or focus on the computer so I have talked AmyLou into blogging for me. :)
More later.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm SO glad you have this and I can know what's going on while you're in Omaha.Won't have to pester your Daughter. Lol. Just know I'm still praying you won't have to have the surgery.
Love ya girlfriend,
Cathy in 'bama
Was gone for a few days glad this is up more tomorrow Liz
Post a Comment