Wednesday, April 9, 2008

How's the weather?

Don't u just love people who start things out by telling u how the weather is in their neck of the woods?

Today is like a fall day instead of spring. Wind is blowing and it is nippy, suppose to bring in storms this afternoon.

Soo...I opted for the local Dollar General instead of the trip 10 miles up the road to Wally World. Spent $115 on 'squirt' stuff as my father n law used to say! U really can't buy decent groceries in my Smalltown since the R&P closed the doors a few yrs back. Still waiting on the BBQ Eatery to open in its place. Altho, Betty has opened up a Sugar Shack in her business...I hear it is a great plate lunch for $5.00.

I have been playing with this blog-site and I think now u can post a comment with out creating a page. Not sure tho!! :) Just trial and error in this tech world.

I now have my 'chalk drink' in hand for Friday morning. If any of u have ever drank this stuff u know what I mean by 'nasty'. But not near as bad as the stuff i have to drink before the surgery.

JD has gone to the sale with a couple of old cows so I am in charge of the chickens. Someone always has to be in charge!

So...chicken check time is here.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I saw your comment on Shawndra's blog and arrived here to read about you.

Dr. Loggie had a hand in Shawndra's recent surgery, and he worked wonders (along with Dr. Foster). Just know that you have the best doctors in the country helping to heal you. You'll do great!