Just when you think all is going smooth you hit a bump. A small bump but still a bump.
Mom had a rough night and said she couldn't breathe. The nurses said she had an anxiety attack so she was given something and it has really knocked her out. The doctor came in this morning and she wouldn't even wake up. Daddy said the doctor was not concerned with the breathing issue because they are really pushing the fluids to her right now for her kidneys and it can make it hard to breathe. Apparently she woke up and walked at 2 a.m. and then tried to clean the room. All of that exercise made it hard to breathe. They are giving her something to flush out the fluids. If all goes well, and the doctor thinks it will, she will be released tomorrow to the hotel. She will have an office appointment on Monday and possibly be headed home that afternoon. I would feel better if they came home slowly on Tuesday but they are both wanting to be home.
Now you may ask, why she was cleaning at 2 .am.?? I can only say that I would do the same thing. You should see my house now. Everything is clean and done. During her surgery I dusted, vaccummed and scrubbed with the phone right by my side the whole time. I guess I come by it honestly. I can imagine if she started cleaning and got out of breath that it would send her into a worry state. Hopefully when she wakes up she can grab ahold of the idea that all is really well. Sometimes it just helps to pray and clean and clean and pray.
I will update later..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment