Monday, April 21, 2008

Last post...

As Amy says...Mom, the pressure is on for this blog thing! She will do fine if her dad will give her the reports. Me.....I will not even know what is going on after midnite Wed. I doubt I will take my laptop as it will be just one less thing JD will have to keep up with especially when we switch motels.

JD keeps saying...we r just taking a vacation. I say go on without me.

Talked him into cooking me a charcoal steak tonight for the last meal before complete liquids start in the morning.



Am I packed? Why NO, but I am working on it and if I forget anything...there is a Wally World around every corner.

Thanks so much for the prayers.

I leave u with this quote:

May love uphold you,
May friends surround you,
May faith be your guide
today and always.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tried to call you this morning. It is getting close, but I know everything will be good. Love Ya, Carolyn

Unknown said...

My prayers and love go with you. You'll be in great hands, God's and Dr. Loggie's. You'll be chasing the Grands in no time.
BIG HUGS,
Cathy in 'bama