Oh my!! I typed an entire page and then lost it! I will try again but I am sure it will not be as good as the other one!
..I refuse to pack a bag until after the Dr. apt tm. Several have asked me about the CA 125 blood test. It is my only tumor marker for this cancer so must be monitored every 3 months. In Dec 05, it was elevated to about 400. After having the debulking surgery in Fayetteville it lowered to within normal range (0-35). Yea i thought! After the pathology report came back it was discovered I was of a 1% with Peritoneal Mesothelioma. Neways, I had Dr. Loggie's heated chemo and removal of several non-essential organs. It remained with normal till Aug 07. In Dec in climbed to 155. Tested again in 3 days and to 190. Dr. Loggie said I was very lucky to have this for a tumor marker. I will see the Oncologist tm.
I hear it was snowing in KC yesterday! Cold and windy here. I opted out of church today due to all the bugs in the air and lack of sleep last night because we lost power from 3am-6am. I am thinking the wind blew a tree on a powerline.
Thanks again to all who have posted & emailed me & have me included on your prayer list.
********************
Tip: When is the last time u pulled out the ole fridge and cleaned the dust bunnies? U might be surprised what u find! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment