Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just a note...

Hi to everyone. Well......I made it to the Dr to get half the staples out on Tuesday. Want me back on Friday for the rest and to see what the Urine Culture shows, plus the CBC blood work.

I am still running a low grade fever (never over 101.7) every evening after supper. I was taking the codone but last night I decided to only take Tylenol. Fever and slight chills hang in for about 2 hrs and then they go. Incision looks good.

I did walk 10 mins on the treadmill today! yea!!

In reading Shawndra's blog I see it is National Nurse's Week. Congrats to all as this is a 'can't do without' profession!

Everyone is doing great in Smalltown, AR. It has been a rainy day today so I did get to see a little more of JD.

MaryBeth.......loved the cow story in the swimming pool. Just can't believe u didn't film it! Before I replaced that liner.....I would do an instant replay for FHV!

I am bragging........I still have not cooked a meal. I have great Family, Friends and Neighbors who r still providing! I can't say no either. :)

Is it 9 pm yet? Boston Legal night!

Take care to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but there's no Boston Legal tonight. Charles Gibson is interviewing Barbara Walters about her new book. Sorry to hear about your continuing low grade fever. It's hard to feel good under those conditions. Hang in there, and let us know what the doctor says.
Mucho love to you!