Thursday, April 17, 2008

Surgery is on...

Time to pack the bags after all.

I talked to THE Dr. Loggie today. He wants to go ahead with the surgery. The CA 125 is fluctuating but it is doing so in the abnormal range. He reviewed the CT scan disc this morning and feels there is reason to go 'in' and look around. When I had the surgery in '06, the mesothelioma was minimal compared to most patients and he is hoping that is what he finds this time and can get rid of it with a different chemo-wash. Me too.

I was in our local Smalltown WallyWorld yesterday and a lady came up to me and asked me if I was the lady with cancer who had the chemo wash. I said yes and she told me her sister had it done for a different cancer. She is not recouping well. I shared my phone number so maybe she will call.



The wind is blowing and a storm is brewing so time to shut 'er down!

Big day today and even bigger one tomorrow....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your CA 125 numbers aren't really high so that's a big plus. When will you be going to Omaha? Prayers continue dear friend.
Hugs, Cathy in 'bama

Anonymous said...

Why is tomorrow an even bigger day?