Thursday, April 10, 2008

Weather Issues (again)

Good Morning! I certainly don't mean to bore u with another weather issue but here goes...WHAT A NIGHT OF STORMY WEATHER. From 9pm to 5am we were in & out of tornado warnings with the sirens sounding. We baked cookies last night & biscuits & gravy at 5:30 this morn. Lots of flooding and hail damage in town. Glad my n-laws decided to settle on top of a mountain years ago!!

JD has taken his dog "MaggieMae" to be spaded this morning. Hope all goes well. He took his "Lady" to the vet for the procedure about a month ago & she died on the table. The clinic did not tell us no food or water after midnite so we r thinking that is why.

Thanks to the person who posted after following the link from Shawndra's page. I hope she comes back to visit. Altho, I have never met Shawndra, she IS my inspiration for having this surgery again. I keep telling myself, if she can bounce back so fast, so can I. (Even if there is 27 yrs difference in our ages:-). I am so thankful to Angie W (my niece) for telling me of her site. In 06, the last surgery, I was down for about 3 months. I know I could not sit in a straight back chair, for a meal, until Thanksgiving.

Tomorrow morning is the big day for testing. Results on Monday.
************************************************************************************
Tip: Put a tennis ball in your dryer to help fluff your laundry and dry faster. It really works!!
************************************************************************************

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm enjoying your post.
Praying the scan results will be good Monday.
I'm trying to do Spring cleaning and yard work. My joints are screaming this morning. Maybe I should hire some of this done. Lol.Old age is definately not for sissies!
Hugs, Cathy in 'bama