Beautiful day today! It seems the frost did stop the 'Easter' flowers from doing a full bloom tho. Next we will see the crimson clover and the Iris.
I would like to thank all who have responded by email & BamaCat & Liz on the blog site. I think the blog page asked for a password to comment but actually it is very simple to do...hey if I can figure it out...anybody can!
I must go to town one day this week and get the 'chalk stuff' to drink for the CT Scan on Friday. I prefer to drink it at home!
Had 3 of the grands over yesterday and we went buggy riding in my new electric golf cart. I told them we would call it The Grandkid Buggy and the old one is the Chicken House Buggy. We r a site to see coming down the road! Thanks Uncle Bill!
Did u notice I couldn't figure out how to post any pics? Sorry.
Treadmill time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm liking this page. Let us know how the scan comes out. I'm still trying to figure this out but I'll get it...you keep writing. HUGS
Cathy,
You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Al and Family
We are praying for you!!! I love the blog. It's a "bit of home" down here in Longhorn Land!!!!!
Hugs!!!
LAW
Thank you for the invite to your blog! It's so nice to be able to keep up with you this way.
Much love!
Laura
Post a Comment