Friday, April 25, 2008

Recovery

Today has been much less stressful than yesterday. I was able to talk with Mom last night. It seems that Dad left to eat dinner and left her with her cell phone. I don't know who else she called but was thankful for caller id. She was a little loopy but I liked hearing her voice.

The doctors came this morning with much of the same news as yesterday. Not sure why the CA125 is abnormal and said that things looked really good. Since she is basically recovering from exploratory surgery, she should be home next week. My Dad is already bored and has walked every inch of the hospital. He said he is more tired in Omaha than when he is working on the farm. Of course, the lure of his new tractor is weighing on him too!

Mom should be riding all of the 'grands' in her golf cart sooner than she expected. Although, they may be driving her around for a while. :)

More tomorrow......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news, Amy. Thanks for the updates. I left a messages on Cathy's friends phone.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you were able to talk to her. Thank you so much for keeping us updated Sweetie. Thank God she is doing so well. All of us will be praying for a speedy recovery.
Hugs, Cathy in 'bama