Friday, December 19, 2008

Ready or not....

Oh my.......we might as well say Christmas is here! One more trip to town should do it for me. I have managed to sneak in the back way of Dillard's and Penny's and avoided most crowds. Yeah! I just don't like the crowds at the mall.

My tree is basically 'homemade' this year with all ornaments from the past. Each year they become more fragile because I realize how old some are, and me. Most of them were made when Amy was in Brownies and I was the Brownie leader. I am looking at these crafts and thinking..how did I do that and have 2 little boys under foot? But I did.

Brady and Anna decorated the tree for me. I have a rule, wherever they put the ornament that is where it stays. Isn't it beautiful?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you....your tree looks great and it looks like you had some very good helpers!!! I can't believe it's almost Christmas. It will be here and gone before we know it!!