Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!!

May all the kids get what they NEED by Santa. I could dwell on it but I won't other than...there is a difference in a need and a want. My kids grew up getting socks, undies, etc for Christmas especially in the stocking. But they did get a lot of WANTS too.

I seem to be spinning my wheels today as I have the last week but I hope it is just routine to pull off this meal tonight. I don't think anyone will go away hungry. My older sis has a tradition of her own and that is ya'll come, lets open gifts and order in pizza. Might work!

A special Merry Christmas to Connie and Family in NWA. She has been in the hospital for a couple of weeks but is home and doing so much better.

A special Merry Christmas to my friend Lilly and her sis. They r spending the first Christmas together in 52 years!

A special Merry Christmas to my Mom who is with my brother and his family this year.

And a special Merry Christmas to YOU!

Love, Cathy

PS. I must bury myself in the kitchen for the rest of the day!

1 comment:

Tootsie said...

I'm sure you are knee deep in wrapping paper and kids! I know you'll have fun watching all the festivities. We had a big pot of chili and a pot of potato shrimp soup at our family gathering. I cooked for T-Day and Don cooked for Christmas. As long as everyone can get together and enjoy each other's company, that's the important part. Merry Christmas to you and JD.
Hugs....