Had plans to get up with the chickens this morn and hit a couple of sales. Didn't happen! I hope some of u made it to your favorite stores!
To my knowledge, the kids got all they needed and wanted this year! We did get up and make it to VB to check out A's kids stuff. She says it was only because I messed up and bought the wrong size batteries for the kids microphones and had to go to Walgreens to get them. She is wrong tho. :)
Speaking of microphones...oh my...we had our own tunes going after presents were open! We managed to get 4 microphones working and the girls put us on a show. And Levi & Lane did the drum rolls to the singing!
It is such a joy to watch little ones open presents.
I will attempt to post a few pics later.
Right now....it is ham time (again)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment