work began on the road to K & J & A & B's house!
Not sure how many loads of shale were hauled but I know it took 3 days. Soooo...Dale's trucks were on the move...except when it was lunch time! At lunch time they lined my driveway while Jen & I 'put on the feed' in JD's shop. We did this for 3 days...I have to say it was a big deal but we did it!! I think on one day we fed 14 men. We laugh now because on one day there was a man that ate and afterwards everyone said..who was that man? Turns out he was hauling shale for someone else and guess he just followed the trucks!! U have to laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jennifer is so excited about them getting started!!! I told her it was just the beginning to the excitment. When she see's the walls go up on the house, it will seem real then!!! I am really happy for her and Kevin, they have worked so hard for this.
That's funny about the stranger at the table. Instead of a wedding crasher, he's a lunch crasher! My kind of man....haha.
Yes, your Christmas tree looks grand. What wonderful helpers you had.
We wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy the holidays!
Post a Comment