Ho Ho Ho! Maybe it was the snow this morning but I decided to do a little Christmas shopping today. With sale ads, from the morning paper in hand, off I went. I was on a mission!
l. Atwoods
2. Harbor Freight
3. Dillards
Well.....was just drivin along and forgot to get on the Interstate so...remapped my trip. Do ya ever just forget to get on the Interstate?!!! So plans changed and #2 became #1 and 3 became 2, so that meant 1 was now 3. OKay confused?
NEway....Harbor Freight was a no brainer as nothing is ever in stock from the ad. Dillards..I got what I went after and then some. Atwoods..I had to argue with the clerk about a sale item but I won so guess I had a good shopping day!
Came home and took a nap. Chickens sell tonight...first feed up at 2am so I am staying up....to do my part...and tm will be a long day!
BTW...the tree is up and the ornament box put away. :) I do hope all my friends have finished what they r gonna do in the way of deco! I opted out of doing any outside lites..in fact...I sent my blowups and lights to Dale's house. I am thinking he ran out of time but he did get a couple of things out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment