I was reading Shawndra's blog (a link is on my page) and realized I have not posted since Sept! I have thought about it, just one thing and then another happens and it doesn't get done.
It is fall in the AR mountains, but the grass needs mowed. Beautiful weather! The hay worm is up at the end of the driveway and the grand kids love it. Brady is at the age he wants to touch it which is cute! Must get a pic.
My oldest grandson had a birthday yesterday....hard to believe he is 11!
Have u ever done something stupid ...twice? Changed the bed and made it up and forgot the cover sheet. Did it once and the next time I did it again. And they say the mind goes first!! :)
Must figure out what to cook for supper. The weather is just screaming 'comfort' food.
Making a trip to Omaha next week for a check-up.
Happy Fall Ya'll,
Cathy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's good to hear from you again. I'm feeling the season change as well. We got all of our summer flowers pulled up and planted fall flowers....mums and pansies. I have a 15 bean soup ready to cook tomorrow to cover the need for comfort food. Have a safe trip to Omaha, and be sure to let us know how the checkup goes. Happy fall!
Post a Comment