Thursday, October 30, 2008
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN (EARLY)!! Tomorrow looks like a pretty busy day, so thought I would jump the gun with my little Pirates dressed for the fall festival at their church. BTW, ignore the plunger on the porch in the pic! It is there so I can reach the lightswitch for my Halloween lights. Just in the wrong spot to be taking a pic!
Thanks for posting J & J. I think we all had a good time. As the kids get older they r more help. After the worm goes down and we r deep into winter, Lane will be asking, 'Nanny when will Pa put the worm back up'? Time is so cute for little ones.
Woke up this morning to turn the computer on and check the chickens only to find one house had consumed WAY TO MUCH water! JD made the trip to check it out with only 2 sips of coffee (he is not a morning person), only to find a waterline had busted. The history on my computer showed it happened about 4am. Not fun, as all that 'stuff' had to be taken out of the house and lime spread on the floor. I tried to make the babies as happy as possible by putting out full feed lids as a feed line had to be lifted for the cleanup.
Finally got the results from my lost blood test. It was the CA 19-9. Appeared to be normal. Somehow it got misplaced and didn't get to Dr. Loggie's office from the lab in St Louis. When I got my EOB's from the Insurance Company, I knew it had been done so I contacted the lab. Folks, one thing I have learned, u must stay on top of results and get copies for your records as much as possible. NEway, a NORMAL test, tumor marker, is wonderful news! The CA 125 is 42.8 which is high but can't be my tumor marker any longer.
Time to do supper. Any ideas?
Tip: When going to the mall or super center, always park on the same row! Mentally, u will know u will always be on say Row D!!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awwwwh, they look so cute!! We will be headed your way tonight to trick or treat!!!
Good Times.....Good Times......
Post a Comment