Sunday, October 19, 2008

"The Hay Worm of 2008"



Every fall I convince Jimmy we must have a hayworm at the end of the drive. Reluctantly he does it. The grandkids love it so that makes it worth the trouble.

Made it to Omaha for a 'WELL' report!! Dr. Loggie is doing a lot of research on peritoneal mesothelioma and treatments. He wants me to keep on the schedule of CT scans every 6 months and just watching for signs but he is confident I am one of the few, where this cancer was caught early enough to be treatable. YES!!

I know I have some faithful BLOG readers and if u have time please click on 'Shawndra'and read about her battle with colon cancer. Her story is incrediable and her prayer warriors r awesome.

Oh...we have a restaurant opening up in town this week...Now get this name..."I'M A JERK". Yep...so the story goes he chose this name because everyone thinks he is one!! Suppose to be the best BBQ ever tasted! Pretty sure we will not be at the grand opening!

Will be getting baby chicks in the morning...so here we 'grow' again.

1 comment:

Tootsie said...

That is such great news from Omaha! I'm so happy for you!! And I love the hay worm. What a cute idea. You're such a good Nanny. :-D