No big plans this Memorial Day weekend. Just R&R on my part! I do hope all of u just do whatever is easy on yourself for the weekend! We did make it to the Cemetery this morning for Decoration Day. Actually, we went early enough that we were able to do our thing in private.
I am trying to talk JD into taking me to WM tonight. With the new spin around at the cash register, by the time u get the groceries to the cabinets u have handled them 6 times! Really not fun and exhausting if u buy much of anything.
I do know one thing, I am glad chickens sold last week because this humidity today would be hard on them. It is hard on JD! We do need a rain, the road is so dusty it is not enjoyable for my buggy rides!
We put a plastic duck on the new pond and tied a rock to it. Stumpy...a guy down the road said he started to shoot it for his supper! Grand kids tried to feed it. I bought several more and will get them out later. Someone said u have to wait a year before stocking a new pond. Does anyone know?
I am feeling so much better! Finally the back pain went away and making it easier for me to do the things necessary. Hard to believe it has already been 6 weeks since surgery and the cancer free diagnosis!
Grand kids will all be out of school for the summer after next week. They r growing so fast.
I made the plunge for Hughes Net.com but haven't switched my emails. Frankly, I think it will be hard to do so I am not looking fwd.
I do appreciate all the emails, cards and posts. And yes, Jos...Denny Craig for President!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so happy to hear you are feeling better. Let me know if you ever make it to our neck of the woods. We would love to see you. Our Gang has dinner on Sat. evenings if you and JD would ever care to join us. You have lots of reasons to celebrate!
Post a Comment