Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday this & that....

Happy Sunday afternoon.....

Harlie and Lane r here playing outside. I have put 'steppers' on each and they r checking to see who makes the most steps around the yard. First time around, Lane won. Grant u, the steppers r probably not accurate but it is fun to wear the meter anyway. Levi was here but he decided he wanted to go help his Dad paint.

I should have gone to church today but I think I overdid yesterday so I am paying the price with back pain today. One Motrin helps every 4 hrs.

Sara says it is 'Illegal' for Nanny not to go to church, so I must go soon!

Anna's T ball season is about over and I have only made it to 1 game. :(

Chickens sell this week and will get babies back in 8 days. That is a fast turn around and not fun. I will not be able to help except on the computer.

I still don't have the results for the last 2 pathology reports from surgery nor Dr. Loggie's transcript from the surgery. Maybe tomorrow!

I mailed a box of goodies snacks to the nursing station at Creighton's and am happy to say they received it. I put in a basket and a AR Hog Bandanna so they would know where it came from!

My new friend Helen from Clearwater, NE, who has the same cancer finally got to return to the motel after almost 40 days in the hospital. I pray she gets to go home.

Tomorrow is hair day and believe me I need it!

Thinking I will go sit on the front porch and 'swing a spell'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids had fun today, while I went to the laundry mat, long story (don't ever buy the front loaders.) Hope they didn't wear you out to bad. Thanks. Farrah

Anonymous said...

I enjoy hearing about your life with your family. It puts a smile on my face. :-D

Anonymous said...

Go Denny Crane! Still undefeated!! :-D