Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Feedback

.....and while I am thinking about it. I have been meaning to say Thanks to all who post comments on my blog and the ones who email me with comments. Feedback is always nice to hear.

I get ideas in my head to write about, sit down at the puter, and they just go away! Ever had that happen? ;)

Oh here is one.......the download I made yesterday was a 4 page booklet of pots/pans replacement handles from Lustre Craft.

When I was a Sr in HS I remember a cute salesman, coming to the house to sell these wonderful pans with a Lifetime Warranty. I had a little job and thought I can afford these at probably $10 a month plus Interest. Afterall, how can I tell this cute guy no? So..I bought the deal..I often wonder if anyone else in my class did the same? I stored the dishes..oh got a cheap set of Melmac (sp) dishes and silverware FREE! {Still have some of the silverware} Seems the pans went in a closet for along time then Mom used them until I settled somewhere and decided to start cooking. NEway, those r the only pans I have ever used. I replaced some handles and got a new free skillet about 10 yrs ago but now I have decided to replace again or buy a new set of Paula Dean pans for $115. Can't imagine them being as good as the Lustre Craft and can't imagine my kitchen without LC! Seems I paid $1200 in 67.

More thoughts at another time....

1 comment:

Tootsie said...

What a story! Those must've been some good pots and pans. Pretty pricey for that day. I thought you were going to say the salesman turned out to be JD! haha

I enjoyed the stories about your sis and the pics.