How does it go.......out like a lamb and in with a.....well sorta is what happened. Unfortunately, I did not get to celebrate the new year as I had planned. Let's put it this way, me and the bathroom became very good buddies on Dec 30th and continued right into 2009 like no big deal! I had a stomach virus. I think I got it when I went to the Dr's office the day after Christmas for a slight case of pneumonia. NEways, one thing led to another and another. Now I am back on an antibiotic for a terrible cough and wheezing. Surely this will pass soon. I have not seen my chicks for 8 days and it is really bothering me so I must be getting better. :)
I do trust everyone got what they needed for Christmas and enjoyed the holidays. It seems on Christmas Eve when we open all the presents with the grands it just goes by to fast and after doing most of the shopping, I do not even get to see their little faces. SOOOO...this yr I came up with a new idea...one person gets a present from under the tree and hands it to that person. That person opens and we all get to watch. Then she gives one to somebody else and so on and so on. Pretty good idea, huh? I am thinking it lasted about 3 kids.
Didn't even see the boys open their drums. I am so glad they liked them. I think Dale said they could set them up right outside Mom's door for an alarm clock. :-)
I do hope everyone is staying warm and well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear you've had The Bug. We've managed to avoid it at our house. We got together with Bob & Lisa and another couple for NYE. We played Battle of the Sexes and girls won! Marie & Tim went out of town. I've been working on refinishing my kitchen cabinets with my daughter-in-law's help....bless her heart! It has been a chore. I'll post pics of the project when we're done. Happy new year to you and JD!
Post a Comment