Wednesday, August 27, 2008

U just thought u could sneak one by me...

Ok Ok.....so Anonymous is my one and only brother! He loves to rib me about my 'short coding/wording' spelling in my emails. Let me explain. He and I attended the same HS...WCHS out of PB. ;) We both excelled in spelling. Well, he excelled in everything as did my 2 sisters. Me, I was so skinny, shy, timid and tall...it was just my spelling that was good. :) Bro...has excelled in life too!

BUT.....the day after HS graduation my 2 Aunts had me already working for MaBell. It was like forget all u know about spelling and learn our method. I remember a long list of those abbreviations. Anybody have a copy? So...when emails came along it was just natural for me to use the short hand of SWBT. And turns out, bunches r on the shorthand list of AOL. Kinda like riding a bike....u just don't forget.

So now u know...I must get BY! (Busy) DA (Don't answer) the mind is working now!! :) I can just see Aunt Genie or Aunt Lorella standing behind me, saying...sit up straight girl!! BTW...when they closed down the old office, Aunt Genie got me a chair and I use it for a makeup chair. (When I apply makeup;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you worked for MaBell. And it's hard to imagine you being so timid! Aren't brothers grand? I have 4 of them....all older than me, and 1 sister who is the oldest. Yep...I'm the baby!