I did the follow up with Dr. Flippin yesterday for the CT scan and bloodwork. ALL WAS GOOD!! YEA!! CT scan reads:
There is stable thickening of the fascial planes in the pelvis without change. Tumor cannot be excluded but sequela of prior therapy is also likely. CT scan shows no change from prior scan.
As the Dr. said......Cathy, this is normal for you.
Bloodwork...CA 125...normal range is 0-30 now (it changes) Mine is a 34.3 but we r considering that good as normal range used to be 0-35. The only other is MPV and it is low and I don't even know what it is. ?? Anybody??
BUT.....scheduled me for a famous Colonoscopy. Yuk.
I was concerned about this appointment so I am a happy camper with the results!
Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why to go girl. I'm having trouble getting past my sign in :-). Glad it all went well for you.
YEA!! I'm so happy to hear your good news. You deserve it!! :-D
Post a Comment