Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today is Veteran's Day!

I would like to comment on this holiday. Thanks to all the servicemen and women who have fought and guarded our country. We do not know what the next years will bring for the USA but I do believe it will be CHANGE!


Tip of the day:
Do NOT use fabric softener, liquid or sheets, with towels or underwear. Softener dries the skin and makes the towels less absorbent. If u feel u must, cut it in half. Of course, me being a laundry queen, hang those towels on the line! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so right about the fabric softener. Kendal has eczema and both of the girls have sensitive skin. All my soaps from laundry to bath have no fragrances or dyes. I miss the smell of fabric softener, but it's not worth it when Kendal or one of the girls has a break out from scented soap! Great tip!! I am going to buy goats milk soap today for Kendal! I am hoping it works.