Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thinking backwards....

Should I go backwards or forward with info........Where does the time go...

June 28....Went to PB for the reunion. Great food cooked by 'Bubba' and others! As usual, Mom looks younger every visit! Next yr, we will do it in Branson according to my sources! :)

June 30...Dale turned 31. gosh that makes me older!

July 2...met friends for dinner and entertainment which is always enjoyable!

July 3rd.....had a cookout for the kids complete with water slide, wading pool, bubble station and dirt pile. When we get together it makes 15 of us so it does get rowdy since 7 are between the ages of 1-10! But I think all had a good time. In fact, the water slide is still in the yard until tm and then it has to be moved to mow the grass. Did something fun for the granddaughters today....I will try and post a pic of the patriotic toes and fingernails.

July 4th....Happy 4th! Cooked for friends and a fun evening! We sat in the yard and could see fireworks all around which is the way I like it, the farther the better!

July 9...I guess I will call the church and tell them due to the gas prices to take me off the visitation list. 2 very nice elderly gents popped by, didn't come in cause JD was outside but he came in only for me to go out and say hi. I just don't like pop-byes!

July 12....dinner in Alma at the new Catfish Hole. This is an old restaurant that has moved from 71 hwy. Not sure I like the new place, more of a cafeteria atmosphere.

Chicks r 44 days old so time to stay home until they sell.

Thanks everybody for the fish tips....I hope I don't forget to call the place and order before Sat.

Healthwise...feeling great.

Weatherwise....It is HOT! So stay cool my friends!

************************************************
Thought:
There is a place where truth prevails
and justice stands, where courage is more than
a word and peace is more than a feeling.
There is a place we call America.
GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY.
************************************************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a fun, busy summer. Great pedicure job on those granddaughters! You're such a nice Nanny. :-D