I normally have a beautiful view out my kitchen window. But....2 weeks ago I allowed 2 goats to be put in the dog pen. Since it was just a temporary situation before the big 'goat BBQ', I agreed. The BBQ hasn't happened and I haven't been told the new plan. :-(
Hay has been cut and then it decides to rain for 2 days. Hopefully it can be baled this week!
I feel fine but I have lost my voice and have this nagging hacking cough. So does JD. If not better by Wed we both have vowed to go see the Dr. I mean, I am taking enough vitamins that I should not be sick ever! See the list below:
Vitamin D (bones)
Vitamin E (mesothelioma cells)
Vitamin C (immune)
Multivitamin
CoQ10 (heart)
Folic Acid
Omega 3
Zinc
At www.vitapal.com, it is free shipping on orders $75.
Dale turns 31 next week..wow that makes me old!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just read that Dale is turning 31! OMG!!! Then it dawned on me that I'm turning 38!!!! WOW!!!!!
Post a Comment