Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sunny weather can fool u....

Good morning Blog!

Yesterday and today have been incrediably sunny....but still that cold March wind. I dress warm and when I get to VB I wish I had worn short sleeves....no wind in town.

Easter Sunday is tm and we r thinking we will let the kids do their on thing this year. Sometimes it just seems like a hassle to do a get together. Besides we get chickens on Tuesday and will probably be doing setup Sunday.

Jeanie is moved into the old house and says she loves it. Lisa and her girls have really worked hard...and hey they gave me one job of buying the mini blinds, I was proud as I only made 2 trips to WM to get them right. What was Grandpa thinking when he installed all those odd windows.

This time next month..I will be packed and ready to hit the road for surgery. I am dreading it but looking fwd to getting it behind me.

Treadmill time before to many people r in the shop!

No comments: