Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring has Sprung (sorta)

I do think Spring has Sprung in AR. One day is cold the next is warm. I went to town yesterday and did a few errands and planned to watch Joshua in Quiz Bowl. He got sick at noon (has a sinus infection) so I decided to skip it and come home for my nap. :)

Today I planned on really digging into this house for a good cleaning after I made my motel reservations in Omaha. Never dreamed the motels would be maxed out! Seems there is a Berkshire Convention in town for the 2nd-3rd of May and the half of the world that doesn't attend Wal-Mart's Convention attends this one!! Not a room to be had in Omaha for that weekend. The closest I found was 45 mins away so I took it. The Dr will probably make me stay in the hospital a couple of extra days. I guess I could start looking for KOA Campgrounds and pull Dale's camper for the stay. Sooo I have been at the puter ALL day. Oh I did find a room at a Motel 6 but in reading the reviews I think it was a NO star Motel!

I want to see if I can post a pic of the JDH on the hillside that is in bloom. We planted it many moons ago when the kids were little.

I should already have supper in the oven.

No comments: