The weather is finally turning HOT. Seems like Spring just didn't happen. Oh well, we should appreciate whatever weather the good Lord gives us.
Chicks r 10 days old so they will see some heat as they grow.
Mom came to visit for a few days and my grand kids just think Maw Maw is so special. Little Brady still talks about her visit. We sure enjoyed her coming. I took her to visit 2 of her retired friends that have settled in our area. They were all so glad to see each other and get a chance to visit. Hey...I even enjoyed it. One lady was a Sunday school teacher to me many years ago and the other a mother to one of my friends from high school.
K & J's house is coming right along...sooner than later to move in! The house trailer is sold along with most of the stuff in it! This is good! It has been a good starter home.
The twins are playing T-ball this season and love it but it sure keeps Mom on the road.
I have a contest going with my grands. The family who collects the most T-paper empty rolls and stuffs them with dryer lint & used dryer sheets will get a prize at the end of June, July and August. This is our recycling project for the summer and I will start fires in the wood stove next winter.
Made the trip to Omaha for a 7 month checkup. Since my blood work was all up out of range and the CT scan showed new stuff I really figured he would be scheduling me a surgery. I will quote the transcript:
"In reviewing the CT scan there is a small fluid strip in the right side true pelvis. I do not see any associated masses.
Given the absence of symptoms or any rapidly change process, would be to follow her. At the present time I am not comfortable that I know what is going on and I have suggested follow up in four months with scans and markers."
In other words.....he doesn't want to go in if there is only the fluid to be drained and no meso signs.
It is hay season already...so the guys r staying very busy and tired by the time darkness hits.
Dale is home from the job in TX and we r all glad to have him back in our little neck of the mountains.
Dentist appt tm.
Later gaters.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been waiting for an update! You've been far too quiet for far too long! That's a good looking batch of grandkids, and your mom is beautiful! I see where you get your good looks!! I'm glad you are not headed back under the knife. Keep us posted. Have fun this summer with the grands.
Post a Comment