Friday, February 6, 2009

Enough..

Enough is enough of the bitter cold! Valentine's Day is soon & that means a little closer to the spring weather. We hope!

For Christmas I bought Jimmy a plane ride...he says he is waiting on warmer weather even tho the deadline was last week. He called the guy and asked for an extension which the pilot gladly gave to him. JD will be flying the plane after a 'crash' course on the ground! He can take 2 'victims' along for the ride. Brady says, "Me go Grandpa"! I want somebody to go that can take pics as they will fly over the farm. Anyone? :)

Mom had surgery on her foot and pulled through like a champ. She is recouping at home. I told her I could just see her propped up on the bed with that laptop. She says no she is more comfortable at her desk.

Facebook vs. MySpace vs. blog:

Several encouraged me to sign up! So I said..Why not...1/2 of the world is signed up on one or the other. Well....I was wrong. It is about 3/4 of the world! I still am not sold tho. I enjoy posting on my blog and reading other day to day routines and life ups and downs.

Speaking of.....I return to Omaha in May for a checkup. I am planning on it being good. I do see the Oncologist here the end of this month and for routine blood work.

Happy Birthday in January (yea I am a little late) to my friend Lilly, my granddaughter Harlie and my daughter-n-law Jennifer! And in Feb....Kevin, JD and Carl!

Peace to u!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Myspace, facebook or blog.....I love to read your blog!!! I hope you keep writing here. I can't believe JD is getting to fly a plane, that is exciting!! Can't wait to see the pictures that get taken of the farm from high in the sky!!

Tootsie said...

I second that motion.....I enjoy reading your blog. I sure wish I was closer. I would love to go flying and take the pics for you. JD doesn't scare me! haha

And I like your new background. You are a real pro at this stuff.